Heat and flame resistant
High temperature has a great influence on various properties of insulating materials. Under the condition of high temperature, the structure and properties of insulating materials will change essentially. This change determines the reliability of material use. Some materials will become soft at high temperature, Mechanical strength, which will affect the quality of the plug and socket and the use of safety. In addition, the plug and socket insulation materials should have a certain flame retardant properties. Otherwise, the product will be out of control in case of fire.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of proper wiring
- Why do you get an electric shock?
- Leakage protection of the correct w...
- Plug logo
- Plug rating
- Protection against electric shock
- Mechanical strength
- How to pick the plug
- What is a GFCI outlet?
- where is the GFCI outlet required?
- Why GFCI outlet trip and what to do...
- When should you test GFCI？
- where should GFCIs be used？
- What is the nuisance of GFCI？
- Benefits of installing a GFCI socket？
- self-test ground fault circuit breaker