Leakage protection of the correct wiring:
1, first open the back cover, the screw on the copper terminal screw loose as much as possible;
2, the stripped good power line pressure on the terminal or immersion tin, according to the following prompt into the terminal below:
Description: Firewire (L) is generally a brown line
The zero line (N) is generally blue
Ground (E) is generally yellow-green
3, tighten the terminal screws, the wires pressed;
4, install the back cover, tighten the screws;
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of proper wiring
- Why do you get an electric shock?
- Plug logo
- Plug rating
- Protection against electric shock
- Mechanical strength
- Heat and flame resistant
- How to pick the plug
- What is a GFCI outlet?
- where is the GFCI outlet required?
- Why GFCI outlet trip and what to do...