Plugs and sockets should have sufficient mechanical strength, can withstand the installation and use of the resulting drop, impact, squeeze, etc. brought a variety of mechanical stress; with protective door socket should be able to prevent unipolar insertion.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of proper wiring
- Why do you get an electric shock?
- Leakage protection of the correct w...
- Plug logo
- Plug rating
- Protection against electric shock
- Heat and flame resistant
- How to pick the plug
- What is a GFCI outlet?
- where is the GFCI outlet required?
- Why GFCI outlet trip and what to do...