The sign is an important basis for indicating people's correct installation, use and maintenance, and is an extremely important safety standard for ensuring personal and property safety. Plug and outlet products should be clearly marked at rated current, rated voltage, power supply and so on. In addition, the converter (converter refers to only one plug part and one or more socket part of the combination of mobile electrical accessories) products to use "MAX (or maximum)" symbol to indicate the rated current / or power, To guide users to avoid overloading. Signs or symbols should be durable and legible. Do not use the emblem that can be easily erased silk screen and paper stickers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of proper wiring
- Why do you get an electric shock?
- Leakage protection of the correct w...
- Plug rating
- Protection against electric shock
- Mechanical strength
- Heat and flame resistant
- How to pick the plug
- What is a GFCI outlet?
- where is the GFCI outlet required?
- Why GFCI outlet trip and what to do...
- When should you test GFCI？