Rating is to ensure that the plug socket, the converter and connected electrical appliances normal, safe, with the use of the most basic electrical exchange with the parameters. Such as: the rated current of the converter should not be greater than the rating of the plug part. Otherwise, it may cause the user to select the electrical equipment according to the rated current of the socket, and the danger of overheating of the plug is dangerous; the minimum rated value of the converter with fuse and overload protector shall be equal to the fuse and the overload protector shall be marked The rating. Otherwise, product damage may occur.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of proper wiring
- Why do you get an electric shock?
- Leakage protection of the correct w...
- Plug logo
- Protection against electric shock
- Mechanical strength
- Heat and flame resistant
- How to pick the plug
- What is a GFCI outlet?
- where is the GFCI outlet required?
- Why GFCI outlet trip and what to do...
- When should you test GFCI？
- where should GFCIs be used？