Protection against electric shock
Protection against electric shock is a key safety indicator that ensures that the plug and socket, the converter will not cause electrical shock to users and others under normal use and even under some unexpected conditions. When the plug and socket all or part of the plug, the plug shall not touch the live parts; Plug the plug in the other pin is accessible when the state should not be plugged with the socket live socket. Plug with protective door socket, the converter should be able to prevent unipolar or probe insertion.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of proper wiring
- Why do you get an electric shock?
- Leakage protection of the correct w...
- Plug logo
- Plug rating
- Mechanical strength
- Heat and flame resistant
- How to pick the plug
- What is a GFCI outlet?
- where is the GFCI outlet required?
- Why GFCI outlet trip and what to do...