The socket sleeve assembly should be flexible enough to ensure that there is sufficient contact pressure on the plug pins. The sleeve should be corrosion and wear-resistant to ensure good contact between the plug and socket mating parts; the plug latch should be locked and can not be rotated, otherwise it will affect the insertion performance and produce unsafe factors; the converter has a cord fixing device to ensure Cord fixed, able to withstand the normal tension and torsion, etc .; plug and socket mating, mating surface should be between the basic strict to prevent accidents caused by electric shock.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of proper wiring
- Why do you get an electric shock?
- Leakage protection of the correct w...
- Plug logo
- Plug rating
- Protection against electric shock
- Mechanical strength
- Heat and flame resistant
- How to pick the plug
- What is a GFCI outlet?
- where is the GFCI outlet required?
- Why GFCI outlet trip and what to do...
- When should you test GFCI？
- where should GFCIs be used？
- What is the nuisance of GFCI？
- Benefits of installing a GFCI socket？