When should you test GFCI？
- Jan 27, 2019 -
The GFCI should be checked monthly to determine if they are functioning properly. Portable GFCI should use a variety of power tools (ie drills, lawn mowers, trimmers) outdoors and should be tested before each use!
Related Industry Knowledge
- The importance of proper wiring
- Why do you get an electric shock?
- Leakage protection of the correct w...
- Plug logo
- Plug rating
- Protection against electric shock
- Mechanical strength
- Heat and flame resistant
- How to pick the plug
- where should GFCIs be used？
- What is the nuisance of GFCI？
- Benefits of installing a GFCI socket？
- self-test ground fault circuit breaker