1. Determine the electrical connector is 10A or 16A, select the corresponding 10A or 16A leakage protection plug or socket.
2. Leakage protection plug and socket sub-10A and 16A two kinds, 10A plug is a household commonly used plugs, 16A plugs larger than the 10A plug, you need to plug in a dedicated 16A socket.
3. If the high-power electrical appliances (such as air conditioner) does not have its own plug, the plug will burn out and damage to electrical appliances, the need to use 32A leakage protection switch.
- By structure:
- Plug Classification
- Leakage Protection Plug
- Leakage Protection Plug Works
- Leakage Protection Plug Application
- Leakage Protection Plug Features
- What Kinds Of Power Lines Are There?
- Water Heater Why Use Leakage Protec...
- Equipment And Places That Must Be E...
- Product Storehouse Of Leakage Prote...
- About 2018