"Leakage protection plug" is also called "residual current protection plug." When the electrical leakage, the electrical circuit, there will inevitably be a part of the current is not from the FireWire through the midline back to the transformer, but by the ground or human body, "conductor" into the earth, constitute a "tributary" outside the main circuit is We usually say "leakage."
When this part of the current flows into the earth by the human body, it creates an electric shock. "Leakage protection plug" role is that when the plug connected electrical appliances, if there is leakage, the leakage current has not reached the amount of harm to the human body before the power cut off automatically, to protect personal safety.
- By structure:
- Plug Classification
- Leakage Protection Plug Works
- Leakage Protection Plug Application
- Leakage Protection Plug Features
- What Kinds Of Power Lines Are There?
- Water Heater Why Use Leakage Protec...
- Equipment And Places That Must Be E...
- What Is Leakage Protection
- Air Switch
- Leakage Protection Device
- Why The Water Heater Use A Leakage ...