Leakage protection plug is to detect the "ground" loop "residual current." Its working principle is to plug the two power lines (FireWire and midline) at the same time into a special "zero sequence current transformer" hole, when the normal use of electricity, FireWire and neutral in the current is exactly the same Of the current into a current transformer secondary coil voltage output. When there is "residual current" in the "ground loop" (including the earth loop), the two power lines penetrating the transformer are not balanced in current, and a voltage signal proportional to the current is generated at the output of the "current transformer" As long as the voltage signal is large enough, the voltage signal is amplified by the integrated circuit of the dedicated circuit board and the like, and then the thyristor on the trigger board is changed from the turn-off to the turn-on so as to energize the loop tripping coil in series The main circuit trip device is disconnected, protecting personal safety that may come into contact with the power supply.
- By structure:
- Plug Classification
- Leakage Protection Plug
- Leakage Protection Plug Application
- Leakage Protection Plug Features
- What Kinds Of Power Lines Are There?
- Water Heater Why Use Leakage Protec...
- Equipment And Places That Must Be E...
- What Is Leakage Protection
- Air Switch
- Leakage Protection Device
- Why The Water Heater Use A Leakage ...
- Leakage Protection Plug Works