General electronic products connector (Connector) and electrical supplies Pin (Pin), known as the plug. Domestic AC power plugs and sockets, male or female tabbed male connectors, physically plugged into female or female socket outlets. Size is related to the plug socket and the converter can be safely used, whether to meet the universal interchangeability requirements to avoid misinsertion is an important technical requirements. Unqualified size will affect the user to use or produce bad, misplaced and other hidden dangers, ranging from equipment damage, heavy fire and electric shock will result.
Previous: By structure:
Next: No Information
- By structure:
- Plug Classification
- Leakage Protection Plug
- Leakage Protection Plug Works
- Leakage Protection Plug Application
- Leakage Protection Plug Features
- What Kinds Of Power Lines Are There?
- Water Heater Why Use Leakage Protec...
- Equipment And Places That Must Be E...
- What Is Leakage Protection