For medium voltage XLPE insulated power cable, there are usually the following waterproof structure:
1. Extruded HDPE outer sheath directly outside the power cord.
For 110kV XLPE insulated cables above, the main use of metal sheath waterproof cable to achieve the requirements. The most notable feature of metal sheathing is its complete impermeability, so cables with metal sheaths have very good radial water blocking properties. Main types of metal sheathing: hot-pressure aluminum sets, hot lead sets, welding wrinkled aluminum sets, welding wrinkle steel sets, such as cold-drawn metal sets.
2. For single-core cable, semi-conductive water blocking tape is wrapped around the insulated shield of the cable, an ordinary water blocking tape is wrapped around the metal shielding layer, and then the outer sheath is extruded, and the outer sheathing material can be normal Of PVC, but also can be used with radial water blocking HDPE materials, etc., other requirements of visual cable may be. For three-core cable, in order to ensure sufficient contact with the metal shield, only around the insulation shield wrapped around a single conductive water blocking tape, metal shield is no longer around the water blocking tape, depending on the level of waterproof performance requirements, filling can be filled with ordinary or Water barrier fill, inner liner, and outer jacket material as described in Single Conductor Cables. power cable
3. Longitudinal aluminum-plastic composite tape layer inside the outer jacket or lining as a waterproof layer.
Second, the waterproof power cord plug Test basis: cable waterproof test method, longitudinal cable water resistance performance can be passed IEC 60502-1997 ANNEX D (normative) or GB / T 12706.2-2002 Appendix D (standard list) water test And determine; and cable radial water blocking performance, mainly by indirect methods to determine, such as HDPE inspection of non-metallic sheath or non-metallic sheath is flawed, if these sheaths are determined to be intact, then It is considered that the cable has good radial water-blocking property. However, many users of this method have raised some questions and have also caused some disputes and lack of persuasion. Therefore, cable manufacturers and users are now in urgent need of a test method to determine the radial water-blocking properties of cables. Can avoid the manufacturers and users due to the lack of radial water resistance test method and the cable radial water resistance caused controversy.
Third, waterproof power cord plug form:
Waterproof cable is generally divided into two types of longitudinal water and radial water diameter. Longitudinal water blocking are commonly used in the water blocking yarn, water blocking powder and water blocking tape, water resistance mechanism in these materials is contained in a water swellable material, when the water from the cable end or from the jacket After entering the defect, this material will rapidly expand with water to prevent the water along the longitudinal direction of the cable to further spread, so that the longitudinal waterproof cable to achieve the purpose. Radial water blocking is mainly achieved by extruding HDPE non-metallic sheath or hot pressing, welding and cold drawn metal sheathing.
- By structure:
- Plug Classification
- Leakage Protection Plug
- Leakage Protection Plug Works
- Leakage Protection Plug Application
- Leakage Protection Plug Features
- What Kinds Of Power Lines Are There?
- Water Heater Why Use Leakage Protec...
- Equipment And Places That Must Be E...
- Where In The Home Decoration Should...
- At The Details Of The Most Careful,...
- How Can The Electric Water Heater B...
- Residual Current Device
- Xinhuida 2018 Spring Tea Party
- The Lantern Festival
- How To Choose The Leakage Protector...
- Product Storehouse Of Leakage Prote...